HELPING YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Chew’s Place Consulting offers a range of Business services which focus on your business and your individual needs.
CPC consultancy services can become a part of your business team.
CPC has experience in working with Indigenous Businesses and Community Projects.
For more information, please see the following:
New Business Start-Up Support
- Work with the CPC Team to take “your business idea” to Business Plan
- Investigate the viability of your “business concept”
- Work through the preliminary planning and establishment stages with support
- Use the CPC “Business Start-Up Booklets” to develop your plan
BUSINESS & PROJECT PLANNING & REVIEW
Business Planning is a crucial, yet sometimes neglected area of all business development.
As a New Business we generally put a great deal of time and effort into our Business Plan when we first establish ourselves, but then as we get busy in the day-to-day running of the business.
We must take the time to revisit or re-align our Business Plans.
There are some businesses that have never really formalised their Business Plan.
CPC can assist you in mapping your Business Plan to create a planning document which will assist in developing:
- Your Vision into Clear Goals;
- Your Goals into Clear Objectives;
- Your Strategies to achieve these Goals;
- Your Time-line for implementation to maintain focus and direction;
- Your Strategies for monitoring business performance in all areas;
- Your Management Systems with Policies and Procedures that provide the infrastructure needed for success.
BUSINESS SUPPORT & COACHING
Having a Business Coach or Personal Mentor can be just what you need to re-energise your passion and reset your path.
Take the time to talk about your vision and journey with an independent and objective third person.
CPC will work with you around your needs.
CPC can work with you to develop the steps needed to:
- Keep you on track;
- Un-block the track if your path has come to a stop;
- Change track or the direction of your path;
- Create a new track or path to move you and your business forward.
- CPC Team understands the passion you have for “your own business”.
The CPC Team has the ability and experience to work on an individual and personal level to assist you to refocus your goals. Just by talking with our team, you can ‘verbalize – out aloud’ your concerns, your needs, your business concepts, your frustrations.
Together we can create solutions to ensure you
“Reach Your Business Potential”.
BUSINESS TEAM SKILLS TRAINING
Training for your corporate team can be tailored to your specific needs
- • The training can be developed to aid in team building by highlighting the inter-dependence of each area of the business on the others
- Training would require a minimum of 3 day workshop or equivalent hours spread over a week
- Cost & workshop hours required for the delivery would be negotiated in accordance with proposed program, number of participants, location/ venue and desired outcomes
Contact CPC Team and talk about what you need!
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES WITH P&P DEVELOPMENT
The processes and systems we put in place underpin all business operations.
These management strategies assist in providing good governance practices.
These systems are developed to assist your team to understand and deliver the key aspects of your business the way you wish it to be done.
Policy and Procedure Manuals are part of these systems. Does your business have these in place?
CPC can assist by providing advice on:
- Basic start up operational Policies and Procedures on which to build
- Advice on Risk Management
- Personal consultation to assist in the development of customized Policies and Procedures for your business
EVENT PLANNING & COORDINATION
The CPC Team has the ability and experience to organise, co-ordinate and manage a range of Business Events or Personal Functions.
CPC Team is also an experienced MC.
- Business Networking Events
- Business Seminars
- Business Training Sessions
- Awards or Special Presentation Events
- Personal Functions
Call CPC Teamto discuss your event
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people throughout Australia as the traditional owners of this country and their connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to all Traditional Owners and First Nations people and to their Elders past, present and emerging.