Other Business Training & Support Services
The CPC Team has been a key contributor in the design and development of programs and resources for training projects and business development projects.
The CPC Team has been instrumental in the delivery and facilitation of a range of programs specifically designed to address needs identified by the client.
These Programs have included specifically tailored programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Non-Indigenous and South Sea Islander people and their Communities.
CPC can be engaged to work with your organisation or group to develop clear and concise Project Plans and tailored Training & Professional Development Programs.
PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS DEVELOPED BY CPC &
COMPLETED BOTH ON AND OFF COMMUNITY INCLUDE:
- Preparation of Marketing Flyers and Brochures
- Preparation of Newsletters
- Preparation of Business Documents – Strategic Plans & Prospectus
- Workshop Designs
– A music workshop day to connect young people to Culture and Country & Digital Stories Workshop for young people with disabilities
- Aboriginal Council’s Support – Community Activities
– Programs for Youth Hubs.
– Working with staff to plan and produce Newsletters, Cultural Awareness Brochures
– Deliver training programs for groups.
– Assisted with development of proposals for funding and community projects.
- On-the-Job Training
Individual sessions with staff with regards to Job Position and reporting requirements, time management processes, possible training options for up-skilling or job advancement
- Governance Training
Sessions for new and existing organisations or Boards
- Skills Training Sessions
Computer Skills upgrade, Budgeting, Facebook for Business & Groups
- LLN Support for Training
LLN for Indigenous and non-Indigenous Trainees
- Work Ready
Resume Preparation, Job Applications & Interview Techniques, organisation of existing tickets and soft copies
- Tender and Grant Submission Support
Support for individuals and groups applying for funding