Youth Business Programs
This new and exciting program has been designed by Chew’s Place Consulting (CPC) to assist young entrepreneurs to reach their potential through the hands-on experience of running a small business venture.
This program can be tailored to your needs.
PDF Files & Links
Introduction to Entrepreneurship
The CPC Introduction to Entrepreneurship Program is suitable for:
- Young People aged 11 years and up, also for Individuals or Groups
- Alternate Learning Programs
- Community Programs
PDF File & Link
Program Concept . . .
- Program can be delivered in curriculum over two weeks or as decided by the organisation
- CPC and their team will work with the Teachers, Mentors and other Stakeholders to deliver the program
- Inclusion of Cultural Component
- Inclusion of Personal Development Component
- Program can be tailored to include curriculum requirements